A place to live within walking distance of endless entertainment, renowned restaurants. And some of the most creative architecture and well-known urban parks, St. Louis has a lot to offer. The lofts downtown St Louis is just the area for you. From sports-centric spaces to pet-friendly and everything between.
Downtown St. Louis is an ideal place to live, offers an array of luxurious properties to choose from when you prefer to move to St. Louis. The city is rated the 2nd best place in St. Louis for young professionals depending on the research conducted by ExtraSpace. Different types of downtown condos and lofts can be found for every lifestyle. St. Louis has a lot of great options to select from.
Luxurious downtown lofts in St Louis
Downtown St. Louis is no different compared to urban living in any city. That is exciting, unique, life-changing, and invigorating. From historic lofts, high-end high-rise condos, and down to Washington Avenue Garment District. For foodies, living in a Downtown St. Louis condo or loft provides many varieties of restaurants you will enjoy.
- Fashion Square Lofts
- Previously, the Aristocrat building was created in 1926. It has 12 distinct loft styles boasting charm. Enjoy exposed brick and spiral stainless ductwork and oversized windows. During summer days, the biggest pool in the Loft District awaits you. In every direction, there are amazing views and a clubhouse, and a rooftop pool where you like to play or relax.
- Paul Brown Lofts
- Climbing 16 stories high, Paul Brown will let you feel comfortable at home with the authentic hardwood flooring. European-style cabinetry and natural light. This building is convenient and spectacular to the central business district and downtown. It has original hardwood flooring, shined and restored. Birchwood with brushed steel finished hardware.
- Ballpark Lofts
- Just two blocks west of Busch Stadium, a six-story masonry and history building made in 1894. It was recently renovated, the Lofts at the Ballpark provides superb amenities across the community. Wherein you are encouraged to feel like you are on a calm and peaceful vacation.
- The Bogen & Ventana Loft Style Apartments
- The Bogen & Ventana Loft Style Apartments has 2 unique communities handled together by Maxus Properties. The residents of The Bofen Loft Apartments enjoy a lot of great amenities. This includes sundeck, on-site dog walk area, BBQ area. A rooftop cardio base and trusted on-site maintenance services. Free internet, garage parking, controlled access entry are offered for convenience. This is a pet-friendly community with no breed limitations.