Resources are always scarce, especially when you start a business. A good way to save expenses is to make the most of the free tools offered by the internet.
If you want to save on the phone, you can make calls through your computer, without cost. There are different programs and web pages ready to be used. It is enough with a connection to the network and a computer to communicate by voice or even by video conference through IP telephony, a simple way of transmitting voice and data through computer networks.
Here is a list of 7 best tools for you to make free calls:
- Skype: Consists of software that allows you to make calls and video conferences to all parts of the world. There is a minimum fee for people who are not registered, but users can talk to each other for free.
- ezTalks Cloud Meeting: It is a free video conference software that allows you to communicate and collaboration with individuals through the Internet. You can not only hear the voice of each other but also see the facial expressions and body language of others.
- Google Talk: This is an instant messaging and VoIP app available to Gmail users. It can be used directly from the email as messaging and video conference. To make calls from PC to PC it is necessary to download it.
- iEvaphone: It is a web service that allows you to make free international telephone calls over the Internet without registration or installation. You can access 2 free calls with a maximum time of 5 minutes.
- VoipBuster: It allows making calls through a free software only to landlines to some countries. In the case of connected users, it allows calls for the unlimited time totally free.
- InstantConference: This is an online service that allows you to make video conference call free of charge up to 150 people at a time, from a common access number.
- Windows Live Messenger: This popular instant messaging tool allows you to make phone calls from PC to PC and landlines, as well as video conferencing. Communicating with people connected to MSN is free, while calls to landlines have a cost.
IP telephony emerges as an alternative to traditional telephony, providing new services coupled with a series of economic and technological benefits. To use this type of technology you can access different programs and free web pages discussed above.