By this time now you must have heard of the massively multiplayer online, first-person shooter video game called escape from tarkov. There is already too much hype around it and for some reason, people are actually liking it.
The game takes place in a fictional city called tarkov which exists somewhere in Russia. In that city, there is some sort of conflict going on between the Russian military and the united nations. The theme of the game is basically a full-on nuclear war and the landscape is radioactive and poisonous somehow. Now, below are a few tips and tricks that I am going to share with you which will help you to progress significantly in escape from tarkov.
- Your first priority should be to upgrade your farm and foods because you will need to feed all your army.
- Don’t forget to keep upgrade your warehouse because a higher level means you can protect all your goods.
- Once you get in an alliance, Constructing buildings would be hell a lot easier. And if you complete your daily alliance, then you get points, silver, and gold. The more you do it, the more it will help you to progress.
- You can also use a hack like an eft aimbot or esp to progress and help your fellow members.
- You would have to maintain a balance in your game. You would have to build barracks. The more barracks you have, the easier situations it will create.
- Now let’s say you have an unexamined item and you need to examine it. Normally you can do it by right-clicking on the item but instead press the middle mouse button. It would save you a lot of time.
- The suppressors are worth buying because they will decrease the smoke coming out of the gun while shooting.
- When it comes to headphones, they can be very useful. I use tactical sport headphone but you can choose whichever you like. Use them all and choose whichever you like.
- Jackets are the best thing to loot because sometimes they have keys in them and many times you can find expensive keys. So make sure to loot them.
- Make sure you check-marked rooms too. They have some incredibly expensive loot sometimes.
- Whenever you want to learn a map, go run a scav run. It is a very good character to learn a lot from.
- Another way to get better at this game is by playing with bots. Just enable offline mode for the raid before the match starts. You can test your guns and if you die, you get everything back.
- Always sell your gun parts to Skier dealer. You will get more money selling attachments than selling guns.
Escape from tarkov is something to be optimistic about. Everything about it bleeds hardcore. The visuals are great and almost no fps drops. Well, everyone has their own opinion but if you are interested in an open-world genre then this game might be for you. It’s worth checking it out. You won’t regret it.